Together with supporting partners, we define and deliver the accelerator each year in a run that includes specific themes, such as Value Based Healthcare or Patient-Centered Innovation.
Thank you to all who applied. The Accelerator call for 2020/21 is now closed. The selection committee is now busy reviewing applications in preparation for the DayOne Conference.
The program includes two phases
1. Shortlist presentation at Conference and final selection
The first stage involves idea development and presentation at the Open Innovation session at the DayOne Conference in Basel for shortlisted ventures. After the conference a final application is made with the final list of ventures selected by the DayOne Accelerator Selection Committee and partners.
2. Six-month acceleration program
The ventures selected receive access to funding, mentoring, resources, tailored coaching, a chance to test their idea with real customers and free access to a collaborative lab space.
2020 Accelerator themes
Value Based Healthcare
Patient centric innovation
DayOne Accelerator benefits
DayOne offers a bundle of services to accelerator participants to jump-start their businesses.
- Access to the healthcare innovation ecosystem
- Tailored coaching and Venture Mentoring
- Connections to potential customers with a patient centric approach
- Collaborative co-working space
- Access to co-working space at one of our Switzerland Innovation Park BaselArea locations.
- The next call for applications opens: 14th September, 2020
- Deadline to apply is: 23rd October
- Notification of selection is: November 5th
- DayOne conference for shortlist: November 12
- Final application: November 20th
- Final selection: Early Dec
- Program start: Early Jan, 2021
”We pitched at the DayOne Conference and were chosen to take part in the DayOne Accelerator. Being introduced to the expert network through Basel Area Business & Innovation was an important door opener for Nutrix.Maria Hahn, FounderNutrix